VaidhyaMegha is building an open knowledge graph on clinical trials, comprising
- Clinical trial ids from across the globe
- MeSH ids for
- PubMed Article ids
- Genotype(from Human Genome),
Below is a very brief specification
- Clinical Trials RDF with below constituent ids and their
- MeSH, Clinical Trial, PubMed Article, Symptom/Phenotype, Genotype(from Human Genome)
- Additionally, clinical trial -> clinical trial links across trial registries will also be discovered and added.
- Clinical Trials RDF with below constituent ids and their relationships
- Source code would be hosted here.
v0.2 : 27-Jan-2022
- Clinical trials are linked to the RDF nodes corresponding to the MeSH terms for conditions.
- Download the enhanced RDF from here.
VaidhyaMegha’s prior work on
- clinical trial registries data linking.
- symptoms to diseases linking.
- phenotype to genotype linking.
- trials to research articles linking.
Last 3 are covered in the examples folder. They were covered in prior work in separate public repos.